please......................................................

I used to have a simple life before you came into my life . But after you came onto my life , you changed my daily routines ,forgetting others and thinking about u was new things added in my routines . I wanted you to be with me all the time although i knew it was not possible . I didn't know what had happen to me? But my happiness crossed the boundary when i came to know that you loved me too .. i understood the meaning of love. and you know once you have told: LOVE is:
L=Lake of happiness
O=Ocean of success
V=valley of inspiration...
E=Entertainment in life
..
Yes, you are only the person who made me enjoy the life . it is because of you i came to know the interrelationship between the life and love . I request you not to take my feelings negatively and never try to trace my heart . because your heart is inside my heart .


But in last few weeks what had happened to you , i dont know. The relation that began two years ago with a charming smile seems to be vanished in the air in few second. you broke our relationship for no possible reason/. The last time when you met me and told that you dont love me any more and forget all the things of past , and not to come in your way as well and went . i was in full of tears alone and could not do anything. there was eerywhere dark around me. How easily you said to forget .. but how can i forget .. you not only took my heart you took my whole life.. and hope.... i lost very much important thing in my life.

you at first made me know the meaning of love. but you know today i came to know that LOVE is not what you told,. LOVE is..


L=Lake of sorrow
O=ocean of tears /
V=valley of death
E=End of life..


Why?? Why did you leave me? how can you do this to me? What was my mistake. ? please give me time to realize it . I request you if you don't love me then you have no right to hate me also . Cant you be as a friend . please don't go far . be my good friend. Make our friendship everlasting / We can be as a model to this society that girls and boys are not always lover but also the best friend . please don't break my once broken heart further ........ will u be my friend please..................................

yours
Nanu..

Comments

  1. प्रेमलाइ यस्तो बुझ्ने मान्छेलाई कसले छोडेर गएछ? निकै दु;ख लाग्यो। तर खुसी पनि छु, मनमा पाप नलिकन फेरि केही नभए साथि त बनिदेउ.. please.. ले मेरो पनि मन छोयो। केही कुराको याद गरायो र केही कुरामा म पनि घोतलिए। सुन्दर प्रेमपत्र नै यो हो।
    जो कोही होस.. वा काल्पनिकनै किन नहोस.. साथी बन्दैमा के बिग्रन्छ र? मेरो पनि अनुरोध।। please साथी बन्दिनु होला...
    निरन्तर लेखिरहनु होला।। मेरो शुभकामना।। तपाई पनि हाम्रो अटुट साथी बनिनै रहनुस, पिरती बल्गनै रहोस र पिरतीकै कुरा बोलोस...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I request you not to take my feelings negatively and never try to trace my heart . because your heart is inside my heart .

    Make our friendship everlasting / We can be as a model to this society that girls and boys are not always lover but also the best friend . please don't break my once broken heart further ........ will u be my friend please..................................


    माथीका वाक्यांशहरुले पोलिरह्यो । साँच्चै वाचाल छ तपाईको प्रेम । तपाईले समाजको नियती र संकुचित सोचाईलाई झापड हान्नुभएको छ । प्रेम पत्र एकदमै मार्मिक बनेको छ । जीवनको कुनै मोडको घटनाले प्रभावित भएको होला सायद ।

    तपाईको ब्लग नै एउटा प्रयोग हो । यसलाई यसरी नै कन्टिन्यू गर्नूहोला । यहि प्ररकारले लेख्दै जानुहोला । हराएकी परीले समाजलाई आर्दश बनाउन जहिल्यै प्रेरित गरोस् । अलिकति शब्दहरुको शुद्धतामा ध्यान दिनुहोला । सफल भविष्यको कामना ।

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts